Kelvin Hughes is a world leader in the design and supply of navigation and surveillance systems.
It has been in the forefront for more than 250 years, supplying advanced navigation solutions and services around the globe. From instrumentation to digital charts, integrated bridge display systems to solid state surveillance radars, Kelvin Hughes has established itself as a technology innovator and reliable partner to the world’s navies, merchant shipping, and pleasure craft operators. That expertise is also applied to the land domain where products designed and built by Kelvin Hughes safeguard borders, coastlines, and critical national infrastructure.
Kelvin Hughes leads the way in detection for security surveillance applications. Utilising our SharpEye™ solid state X-band radar, paired with the latest in multi-role camera mounts, we provide versatile and flexible detection and identification systems.
- SharpEye™ SxV Lightweight, Mobile Surveillance Radar
- SharpEye™ Long Range Surveillance Radar
- Radar and Electro-Optical Camera Security/Surveillance Solutions
- CxEye™ Display and Interface Software
- Integrated Surveillance Solutions
Radar and electro-optical security and surveillance camera solutions can significantly extend your envelope of detection. Whether on a perimeter, fence line or deployed on a vehicle, Kelvin Hughes radar systems can extend the detection horizon, giving operators more time to react.
- 360 degrees of detection
- Integrated camera systems with flexible and interchangeable payloads
- Radar less susceptible to bad weather (far superior to higher frequency radar systems)
- Long life, high reliability, no maintenance
- No spares requirement
Using integrated radars and cameras in conjunction with command and control systems, early detection information can be gathered, collated and assessed.